La Meridiana – member of Relais & Chateaux since 1978 – is located midway from Monaco e Portofino, along the Italian Riviera.
HOW TO GET HERE
- Only 9 km from the ALBENGA exit on the A 10 motorway - Genoa – Ventimiglia.
- After the toll gate, keep to the left and follow the signs for LA MERIDIANA - GARLENDA - GOLF GARLENDA.
- After about 1 km you'll come to a roundabout with a Mercedes dealership on your right. Turn left, follow the signs for GARLENDA - GOLF GARLENDA, and take the Aurelia Bis road.
- Follow the road, passing through 2 tunnels and travelling alongside the A 10 motorway for a while, then you should go through a third tunnel. After around 5 km, at the interchange keep to the right, following the signs for GARLENDA - GOLF GARLENDA, going down the hill until you reach the stop sign.
- Turn left, following the signs for LA MERIDIANA - GARLENDA - GOLF GARLENDA on the provincial road for about 2 km. Pass the entrance to GOLF GARLENDA on your right and go on for about 100 metres until you see the first LA MERIDIANA sign ON THE LEFT that invites you to turn off the provincial road, turn LEFT and cross the small San Rocco bridge.
- Continue for about 500 metres and, after admiring the ancient oak and the small San Rocco church, follow the directions indicated on the sign: you have arrived at La Meridiana, our beautiful corner of Liguria.